Commonwealth Towers condo is the latest new launch condo by a consortium of City Developments and Hong Leong, Singapore’s largest developers with an extensive portfolio of residential properties. Located well within the prime city fringe central region, Commonwealth Towers condo is a 99 leasehold development and will feature 845 residential units on impressive 43 storey blocks. Standing tall along Commonwealth Ave and set by the Queenstown residential area, Commonwealth Towers is also located right at the doorstep or just 1 minute away from Queenstown MRT. Commonwealth Towers is without a doubt a great place to live.
This luxurious Commonwealth Towers new launch condo has full and unique facilities, which includes a guard house, clubhouse, Function Room & Indoor Gym Tennis Court , swimming pool & Sun Deck, Aqua Gym, Yoga Deck, BBQ Areas, Outdoor Fitness Station, Children’s Playground, and even a Sky terraces for residents to enjoy the views. This Commonwealth condo will feature 1/2/3/4 bedroom units which mostly will be the 1 and 2 bedders.
Commonwealth Towers Condo | Convenience and Amenities
Amidst the serene nature of your home, the bustle of city life stays really close within reach. Commonwealth Towers is also well located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront area where VivoCity and Sentosa are located. The future residential development will also be well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway. With Commonwealth Towers, your connectivity to modern conveniences is just a train ride away, while amenities nearby fulfill your daily needs.
Commonwealth Towers is also near good schools such as Crescent Girls School, Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent. For rental potential, there are always the expats coming from the CBD, Marina Bay financial Centre, Biopolis,Fusionpolis @ One North and also from NHU/NUS. For vehicle owners, it takes less than 10 minutes to drive to the business hub and vibrant Orchard Road shopping district, via arterial roads or the AYE.With an ideal location and fine surroundings, Commonwealth Towers is exceptional investments for investors. Commonwealth Towers symbolizes class, grandeur, at the same time, progress.
Why Buy Commonwealth Towers
- Short walk to Queenstown MRT Station
- Very Reputable Developers, CDL/Hong Leong.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as Holland Village, Alexandra Central, IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru — provide a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
- Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront
- The Star Vista – new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Buona Vista MRT
- Great rental potential from Central Business District,NUH, NUS, One-North-Fusionpolis,Biopolis and many more!
- Reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng Primary, Crescent Girls School and Secondary School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent, Singapore Polytechnic and Universities such as National University of Singapore
Call +65 9191 8155 now to get the latest pricings!